CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
- I want to take a particular class on a certain date. How can I ensure I get in?
Spots in classes will be given on a first come, first served basis. We recommend you register/pay ASAP http://www.alzaactingstudio.com/registration.html
Do I need experience to sign up for For wed or fri class?
Yes and a short meeting and or audition MAY BE required.
Do I need experience to sign up for For Sat class?
Cancellation Policy: Full refund, within7 business days prior to the 1st class. NO refunds after that. If you cancel 8 days or more prior to the 1st day of class you will be charge a $200 cancellation fee.
Promotions: How do I register for a Promotion ?
"I highly recommend studying at Walter Alza Acting Studio. Walter's acting method has taught me to connect with my inner being and has given me a set of tools to call upon for a sincere and honest performance. Simply the best Acting Coach & Studio in Toronto!." Many thanks, J. Konis
The individual with the voucher must go to our registration page http://www.alzaactingstudio.com/registration.html and enter all the information requested. It is important that you put your home address and all contact information, and fill in the box that reads “Have you trained before? If so, please describe place and length.” Be sure to include your voucher number, and the class date of your choice. (We cannot guarantee your place in that class, but we will try our best to accommodate every student.) Please include your age and whether you are a man or a woman. This is mandatory, as scenes are prepared according to your age/gender.
- Do I need to have prior experience as an actor?
No previous acting experience is required, but you should include the details of any prior acting experiences.
- How do I know if I got into the class I wanted?
Everyone will be contacted via email within 1 to 7 business days with the dates we have available.
- What if I sign up for and get accepted into a class, but need to reschedule?
If you need to reschedule for another date, you must EMAIL 2 weeks before the start of your class and notify the school that you are rescheduling. Failure to notify the school by email 2 weeks prior to the class renders your voucher void.
YOU MUST Send a Separate email to us a with small a recent picture (small size) of yourself, it is for our files. EMAIL
Can I also be put-on a wait list in case a spot opens up in an earlier class?
Yes, but it will depend on what we have vailable.
Promotion for 3 hour Seminar
* if you are registering for the 3 hour seminar what you need to do is the 1st part of the registration form http://www.alzaactingstudio.com/registration.html and fill in all the info requested and enter your voucher number, incomplete forms will no be processed. Once this is done the spot is yours and you will be contacted a week prior or before to the 3 hour seminar.
"The press talks about Walter's Work" Check our more Walter Alza's Television & Newspapers Reviews